#

Friday, July 30, 2010

what is a hamburger reeeeaalllly all about?


Fact: I could probably eat In-n-Out every day and never get sick of it.

Fact: I wouldn't even care if I died of cardiac arrest...it'd be worth it.

Fact: This is not just a pregnancy craving... I assure you.

Fiction: In-n-Out uses top secret recipes that pitiful civilians like ourselves do not have access to.

Yes folks, it's true! Now you too can enjoy the delicious taste of an Double Double animal style In-n-Out burger in the comfort of your own home...no long drive thru lines in sight!


Exhibit A: THE RECIPE!:

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/07/in-n-outs-double-double-animal-style-burger-recipe.html


Ok, so I admit...the recipe looks a bit daunting, and I highly doubt it can really rival the original, but I do want to attempt it one of these days, just for the hell of it.


....or I could just sit in the drive-thru after all...cause let's not kid ourselves, everyone wants some fries with that shake...and that Double Double.

2 comments:

  1. Chels, this reminds me of our adventure to In-n-Out with Ashley D. and having "gangsters knockin' on our windows!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gawd Chels you just made my day. I haven't had in-n-out since kari's wedding... despite the fact that I would also trade a heart attack for a straight double double diet. I am totally trying this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...