#

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

the halfway point!!!

So this week marks the halfway point in two of my life's journeys!

For one, I finished my last semester at college and am graduating this weekend! My next step is going back sometime next year to start my teaching credential program, which normally takes about a year to a year and a half, but will probably take me a little longer trying to juggle life with a newborn. Luckily, I planned on taking time off after graduation anyway when I was going to move to New York, so taking a little longer to get my credential won't totally offset my plans. So yay! I can officially say I'm a college graduate! I'm halfway there to becoming a teacher someday.

My second halfway marker is my 20th week of pregnancy! 20 weeks down, 20 to go. My belly's gettin large and I'm feeling the baby move more than ever. My little alien friend.
Clay has actually felt it from the outside a couple of times, but it's kind of tough to feel it this early. There will be plenty more kicks for him soon, though. :) We get to go to the doctor this Friday to find out the gender and to see an ultrasound! My last ultrasound was at 10 weeks, and it still looked like a little lima bean with T-Rex arms at that point, so it will be cool to see something that looks more human. Clay is really excited to see it and to hear the heartbeat for the first time (I got to hear it at my last 2 appointments), and most of all we're suuuppper anxious to find out whether it's a boy or a girl! Stay tuned to find out...!









2 comments:

  1. Oh cuuute! Finding out the gender is so exciting! Soon enough you'll be able to see a foot run across your belly. It's so amazing. I loved the feeling of it. I would always try to grab it when she was really pushing hard and she'd get still whenever she'd feel the pressure of my hand.. then start kicking again. It was like a little game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chelss!! i love that you're doing this blog! you are the cutest thing with that baby bump! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...