#

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

things i love about may!

Now, May isn't my favorite month of them all, but I do love it for many reasons! Let me count the ways...



The last day of school...always a good thing:






My favorite summer fruits coming into season:








Finding the perfect new swimsuit (although I won't be looking forward to that this year...but how cute is this one?!):








The earthy smell of fresh soil and newly planted plants:







The anticipation of our annual family camping trip to Yosemite National Park in June:









and the scent of orange blossoms blooming!






Do you have any favorite things about May?




Oh yes, and I need to give a shout-out to the most supportive, loving, accommodating, handsome dad-to-be that I know, Clay Michael Campbell the Great! (also referred to *lovingly* as Dingy) I absentmindedly neglected to mention him in my last post.

Thanks for all that you do for me, I won't forget the head pets or the late night runs to satisfy my sour straw candy cravings! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...