#

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

baby smiles and other loves of mine

Levi had his first real real smile on Halloween and it's by far the cutest thing my eyes have ever looked upon. The trick is having the camera on hand to capture it! Here's a video of him a few weeks ago when he was laying on Clay's lap. Since then he has been smiling alll the time, and I LOVE it! He also loves it when you smile back at him. Sometimes he smiles so big and gets so excited and you can tell he reeally wants to laugh, but can't yet. I'm gunna freak when he's able to laugh too. My sweet little boy!!!







Speaking of Levi, another thing I'm loving is Pendleton's collaboration with Levi's! Yes, a match made in heaven. Both companies have a long, cool, rugged history and are still going strong today. Together, they make me drool. I once scored an awesome Pendleton shirt for Clay at a thrift store for like $3 bucks. Now perhaps I can happen upon the perfect worn in Levi's jacket for him too...

I know I posted about this on my Facebook a short while ago, but if you missed it or wanted another look, here ya go.






I'm loooovvin the poncho/cape thing worn UNDER the jean jacket. Genius! Gotta try that one out.


So Pendleton is definitely on a roll lately, as they've been collaborating with a bunch of other designers as well. I'm diggin their collab with Opening Ceremony too. AHHHH!



I love every item in the last look.




They've even collaborated with Hurley, which I'm usually not a fan of, but loooook! Cutie pie stuff fo sho:






Touche, Hurley, touche. I'm kind of impressed.

The best part about all these dreamboat clothes is that they would look uhhhmazing with my wedge desert boots! Oh yeah.


All images via Pendleton

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...