#

Monday, November 22, 2010

I heart desert wedges

I've been kiiind of obessed with wedge desert boots lately, they've started to become a growing trend (which I'm not sure is a good or a bad thing, since I don't really like to jump on the trendy bandwagon), but nevertheless I have satisfied my craving and finally found the (almost) perfect pair. I say almost perfect because the heel is a little bit higher than I would have preferred, but I guess you can't have it all!


These babies by Marc Jacobs are what sparked the fire of my lust:





So I got some knockoffs at Nordstrom Rack, yeahyuhhhh!!
The ones I got were a true dark tan, not olive-y, which I like. I also like the fact that they were about $300 cheaper.

Here are some more that have me drooling....






How rad are those yellow ones?! Supies cute if I do say so myself.

But now of course I want...no, need some in black too. The hunt is on, my friends.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...