#

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Beach Day!

So, Clay got a new job, and we finally get to both have the same day off together! I love it. We can actually hang out during daylight hours as a family! Yay! Anyway, last Sunday was sooo nice and warm out, so we went down to the beach with Levi and some friends, too. For the most part, Levi likes the beach. At some point he usually falls asleep, I think the sound of the ocean must be kind of soothing to him. Now, before I post pictures, let it be known that we take great care to keep him under the umbrella and out of the sun for 98% of the time we are at the beach, especially since he is too young to wear sunscreen. But we found him some super cute sunglasses at Nordstrom a few months ago and he is finally starting to fit into them, so pictures had to ensue. :)

Here are a few:




He's such a little man now!! Makes me kinda sad :(






I may be biased, but I think I have the cutest little boy in the world.

Ta ta!

3 comments:

  1. his little hat and glasses are amaaaazing. !

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is why i want to go to the beach with you guys so badly. ;]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...