#

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sorry!

Man, I really suck at this blogging thing. I always think of things I could write about, but sitting down and actually posting it seems to be quite a challenge these days. Anywho, my apologies to anyone who actually follows this poor blog! Since I didn't make many New Year's resolutions, maybe this should be one of them! I think it shall be.

Since Levi only has about 20 minutes left in his morning nap, I'll have to make this snappy.

Now, I go through phases of certain obsessions, and lately Kiehl's face moisturizer has been one of them. I've tried a few Kiehl's skin products before - hand cream, body lotion, and lip balm, but never anything on my face. My skin is a curious thing, I'll tell you. One minute it's an oil slick and the next it's supertightitchydry. Bleh. For this reason, finding skincare products that I can stick with is no easy task. Some cleanser that I love one month will suddenly make me break out the next. One moisturizer that keeps my face comfy will quickly seem to do nothing at all for my dryness.

But this I tell you, is pure magic - at least so far!



I slap some of this glorious cream on right out of the shower and my skin just drinks it up and LOOKS so much better right away. There's a big difference between just feeling better and actually looking better. Both are equally important in a moisturizer, I say. Now, since it is winter and my skin tends to be a little dryer, this stuff is perfect. But I may need to change it up as the warmer months approach, as it may be a little too heavy. I still get a tad bit oily toward the end of the day, but such is life. It happens with anything I've used. It's not the cheapest of moisturizers out there, but it's worth it. I need to stop using crappy products anyway. Especially since I'm in my mid-twenties. Ew. Time to start taking my skin care seriously now.

So yeah, I haven't posted in like 2 weeks, after 2 major holidays, and I do a post on moisturizer!! I promise I will do some Levi updates next time. Santa Claus came for the little munchkin's first Christmas and he LOVED the presents. :) Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/New Year's!


Oh and P.S., if you already have a face cream that you love, try Kiehl's Lip Balm #1. I hatehateHATE sticky lip glosses and balms so much that I usually just use Vaseline, but this is soooo much better! And at only $7 you can't go wrong!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...