#

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Switcheroo

On our looong drive home from our vacation in Yosemite last month, Clay and I somehow got to talking about Halloween costumes and what we want to dress up as this year. We wanted to do something that involves all three of us, and had a lot of fun coming up with creative and strange ideas; case in point, my idea for us all to dress up like eachother. You know, Levi dress up as Clay, Clay dress up as me, and me dress up as Levi. HA! Genius, right?

Anway, I stumbled upon this site today and it reminded me of my super cool Halloween costume idea, and the more I think about it, the funnier I think it would be.

Have a chuckle at these switcheroos!











more here.




Hilarious, no?




Oh, and in case you were wondering, this is what we were for Halloween last year:


Clay was the guy on the Tapatio sauce bottle (an inside joke - he gets told he looks like the Tapatio man all the time. Compliment? Not so much, but it's funny),  Levi was a chili pepper, and I had nothing else to be but a senorita.


"Just wait until I bottle your spicy goodness!"


"Whaaaa?!"



And yes, I realize it is barely August and a little early on to be thinking of Halloween costumes, but I just loooove Halloween. I love dressing up and pretending to be something else for a night, and it's like, the funnest thing ever to come up with costume ideas and then go all out. I also love costume and theme parties of all kinds, so this is my sly way of begging hinting you to invite me to any and all costume parties you may throw.  :)


So, did you think the switcheroo pictures were creepy or funny?
And what do you think of my costume idea?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...