#

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Early Bird

Even since day one, Levi has been an early bird. As soon as he sees a crack of sunlight through the blinds it's allll over....hes cooing and screeching and raring to go. This usually occurs between 6- 6:30 a.m., but on a rare good day he'll make it to 7 a.m.

Even though I'm not the kind of person who sleeps til noon (I don't even like sleeping in too long), I think I'm wired to be a night owl. No matter how early I try to go to bed to reset my internal clock I just cannot fall asleep before 10 p.m.  I would love to be one of those early-to-rise morning people because I truly love morning time, but it's just too hard to be all energetic and playful with Levi at the crack of dawn, especially when I've woken up at least twice during the night to feed him. If I could just sleep in until 8 I would be thrilled. 9 would be ideal, but not any later than that.

Anyway, here is a sample of Levi's early morning energy rush. Of course he is most active and happy and adorable when I am most sleepy and grumpy.  But he's just too cute and smiley to be mad at.  (Warning: he is in his bouncy chair, so dizziness may ensue. And ignore my baby talk.)




1 comment:

  1. Ohhh my goodness what a cutie!!!!!! I found you on Top Baby Blogs!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...