#

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Faves!

Pardon my recent absence, dear readers. My luck with electronics continues to astound me...my computer that I've had for only 6 months has decided to not power on anymore. So yeah, customer service will be getting a friendly little call from me come Monday morning.

Annnyyyway, I'm borrowing a computer for a few minutes to just tell you why I've not been posting the last few days and to present to you my Friday F-F-Faaaaves: The Televison Edition!




My new favorite sitcom, Raising Hope.  A show about Jimmy, a single dad navigating the craziness of raising baby Hope by himself...with the help of his offbeat, politically incorrect family. Hil.ar.ious.  Bonus: Jimmy's mom is played by the blonde girl (forget her name) from The Goonies and Jimmy's kooky great-grandma is the lady who played Phyllis in the Mary Tyler Moore Show (another fave of mine). Watch it.





Also, an old standby, Modern Family. Sooo good, in so many ways.









And now for a more dramatic pick, the fabulous Mad Men. Such good style, such complex plots. For an hour, I can escape to my favorite era, which is realistically captured to a T. (Not that I know from personal experience, obviously, but I'm a bit of a history buff). Makes me want to pour myself a stiff one and puff nonchalantly on a cig.




So please don't give up on me, folks, I'll be back in blogging action soon!




Oh, and in the meantime, could you vote for us please?! Thanks!

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

3 comments:

  1. ooooh! we just started watching raising hope like a month ago. loving it here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from TBB! I love Raising Hope too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i'm glad you guys watch it! no one else seems to and i'm so afraid it will get cancelled. the last episode was pretty lame, hopefully next week it get back to cracking me up :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...