#

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hiiiiii!

You might be wondering why I haven't followed up on my resolution to not purchase any item of clothing for the month of March, and also to participate in a style challenge of rotating a select 30 items of clothing for 30 days.

You may be happy to know that even though we're only a week into March, I still haven't bought any new clothes (but, I did kind of cheat by buying Levi a pair of little Levi jeans that were on sale...does that count since it wasn't for me?! Not that he needs any new clothes either...), but the whole "30 for 30" idea didn't really pan out like I intended. First of all, like I mentioned, my stupid ol' computer is not functioning at the moment and is going to be shipped off to the computer hospital tomorrow. Second of all, and this is nobody's fault but my own, I fell really behind on laundry last week.  Therefore, I was unable to conduct a proper inventory of my wardrobe and pick out my 30 items. I know,  I'm so lame! I have no real excuses.

However, there will be redemption! I got to thinking, and I've come up with an even better style challenge for myself that will be much easier to stick to, and it involves the help of one of my dear and stylish friends.  I'm pretty excited about it, but I won't reveal it just yet, lest you cast it off as another pie-in-the-sky, flash-in-the-pan idea of mine, for which I am unfortunately known for. 



In other news, Levi has been trying realllly really hard to talk lately, and we swear we can hear him say "Hi" and "Dada" sometimes. Seriously! Don't you scoff at me! Ok, so it might be more like "Heyyyiiiiiiiiiii" and "Da.Da. Dada. Dadadadadada", but he's on the right track, yeah? I'll have to do the whole hidden camera secret mission move again so I have some sort of proof. 


Until then, Levi thinks you should vote for us, 'cause I just realized we're the Featured Blog of the Day! (I think it's randomized, but whatevs,  you should vote anyway!)


Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

And if you have voted for us before, Levi sends you a big slobbery THANK YOU! Our goal is to make it on the top 25 :)


Rice cereal face!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...