#

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Faves!

This dog.  He is so guilty, the poor guy. If only humans had this much conscience!









Speaking of humans not having enough of a conscience, my car got broken into last weekend! Yeah. I know. Unbelievable.  Of course it's the one time I left my purse in there because when I had gotten home from my niece's birthday party that night I had my hands full with cupcakes, a pizza box, my phone, my breast pump, and the diaper bag. So I left my purse in the car with the intention of going back to get it....hungry baby called and distracted me....hungry baby became sleepy baby and needed to be put to bed....sleepy baby made exhausted mommy also want to go to bed...and long story short, I went to bed and totally forgot my purse was still in the car. Clay forgot to lock the car. So it was essentially a thief's dream. Lucky freakin' son-of-a-snake.  They also took my GPS, my most favorite jacket in the world, and saddest of all, my video camera that I stashed in the glove compartment to have on hand to film Levi, which also happened to have footage of him as a teeny tiny newborn baby. I am SOOOO mad. I'm just kicking myself! GRRRRR! Ok, I will calm down. After disputing fraudulent credit card charges and trying (in vain) to find the same jacket and purse to repurchase, I told Levi that I was sorry I had to bring him into such a sad, messed-up world. Really, the same day that thousands of people in Japan were left homeless, lost loved ones, and were left to face truly scary situations, all this asswipe (excuse my French) in California could think of doing was robbing some innocent stranger with a BABY of their valuables while they slept? Disgusting.


Sorry for the tangent! Hope you enjoyed the video at least! I ought to just be thankful for everything I do have. And I am. Very, very thankful. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hi lady!

    First off, I am so sorry your car got broken into--I would be so devastated and um, angry as hell! Sometimes people are just the worst, hopefully karma get's that loser in the end..

    Also, I just wanted so say that I totally remember you, your husband, and your little baby at dressember! So hi! And thank you so much for the R29 support :D It's so appreciated!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...