#

Monday, February 14, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Happy Valentine's Day!


So, I don't know if you can tell (I hope you can), but I'm trying to fix up this little blog of mine...however, I am really, really not good at techy stuff and it might be awhile until it gets to where I want it to be. So bear with me. And if anyone wants to give me pointers, I would be forever grateful!

Things I am trying to do but can't figure out for the life of me:

- How to center the blog title on the title bar

- How to move and resize the title picture

...there's more, but those are the main things bugging me today. Hellllp!


In other news, I think we have finally reached the point where we need to move Levi out of his bassinet and into his crib. Sad! He's getting too big too fast. Actually, I'm pretty happy that he's been able to get this much use out of his bassinet, I think babies usually make the move to their crib around 3 months or so. Buuut since we are trying our darndest to stay in this little 1 bedroom apartment to save some Ben Franklins until Levi is a year old, we are milking any space-savers for all they've got!

Despite the overcrowding issue, I'm kind of looking forward to getting out all his cute bedding. It will be interesting to see how/if we can make it all fit!


Hope your day is full of love!

xoxo


Thanks, Leev!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...