#

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Friday Favorites! (a day late)



This week's Friday Favorite is....





Under the Nile teething toys!




These puppies are 100% organic cotton toys for les bébés to play with and gnaw on...and since they are organic, there is no need for worry about them chewing on pesticides or toxic plastics. Pluuusss they come in a super cute assortment of fruits and veggies, *hopefully* instilling the wee ones with a love for healthy food. :) 

Levi currently only has the banana, whom we have named "Banana Boy" and nicknamed "'Nannies", but I have a feeling a lot more little fruits and vegetables will be joining him. My unpaid endorsement urges you to check out the variety at Under the Nile  to get some for a baby you love! (An especially cute gift for baby showers, I may add).






I love the strawberry and the green bean ones. Oh, and the grapes and the carrot, too.!

Which ones do you think are cutest?

1 comment:

  1. My lovey has the broccoli and then recently received the bean pod. Then I lost the beanpod at the doctors with her. I felt terrible. I ordered her another one. The bean pod was perfect for putting her to sleep cause she cant using her hands to grab out the pacifer so I would stick one end in each hand so she would grip on to those instead of the pacifer! perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...