#

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

a LOVEly day!

Clay and Levi surprised me with a BIG balloon, a Valentine card (seen in previous post), and even a homemade cake! So cute.









His latest thing - "airplane arms"






He MADE me a CAKE! Isn't that soo sweet?!

Ignore the messy countertop...



Even though we probably could've roped one of the grandma's into babysitting, we decided to spend V-Day as a family and just cooked a yummmy steak dinner at home. I also made baked brie, one of Clay's favorite things:



Oh yeah, and since we're on a budget this year, I decided to give Clay a simple, homemade gift. I saw this and thought it looked like a cute idea, so I gave it a go. I bought a bunch of different fruits and made a little fruit basket, and Clay seemed to like it. :)



I'm hesitant to post a close up...it's hard cutting a tiny circle with huge scissors
 but I had to work with what I had. Oh well!



I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day, attached or single!


1 comment:

  1. awwwww! <33333333333

    so many cute things happening in this post!
    love those airplane arms! and the cake! and the fruit! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...