#

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Excuse me sir, but there's a blanket on your face.

Oh, Levi. You entertain me with something new every day.  One day it's airplane arms. The next, Terodactyl shrieks. And now, blankets on your face.

Clay started doing this game with Levi where he drops his bear blankie toy over his face and plays peek-a-boo with him. And Levi cracks up. We think this must be the origin of why he loooves hiding his face under blankets and toys and burp rags and pillows and...pretty much anything else within arm's reach. I'll look away for a second, look back, and there he is, laying there with arms at his side, with a toy resting smack dab on his face.

I let him have his fun while he is supervised, but I make sure all is clear when he goes down for naps and bedtime.

Here is some (very amateur) proof of this young man's latest trick:











What a silly kiddo. I just have to wonder, what is next? Stay tuned! :)


And wouldya, couldya please vote for us?

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com


2 comments:

  1. What a cute little boy!! He is so precious! I love his new little trick, can't wait to see what else the kiddo comes up with!

    The Smith Circle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...