#

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Un-inspirational

Hi guys. I gotta be honest here: I have no idea what to blog about today.

It's just a blah kind of a day I guess. I'm uninspired. Tired. Bored.

I told myself I'd try to start blogging every day, and I've been pretty good lately. But sometimes I feel like I'm just talking (or writing, rather) to a wall. Then I start thinking if this blog is just a big ol' waste of time. 'Cause let me assure you, the time I spend blogging is certainly precious down time. Does anyone ever read it? Is it even remotely interesting to anyone?  Is what I have to say even worth saying, and does anyone even care what I have to say anyway? Ugghh. I'm just speaking rhetorically here.

Sorry for my mood. I'm not necessarily in a bad mood, you know. But I'm not in a good mood either. Like I said...

blah.

So I'll leave you with this:



(sadly, this is not my bunny)


Because everyone loves a baby bunny, even if you're in a bad mood!

4 comments:

  1. I read it!

    Keep blogging! I know what you mean, but it's normal. You'll get in the swing of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog! I think you're a great writer/blogger, even if you're uninspired:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read!! I love seeing pictures of Levi and hearing what your life is like these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw thanks guys! i promise i wasn't fishing for reassurance. but it means a lot to know you guys do read it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...